Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Code Red 2: Life Sentence ~ Interlude

Mika’s Note: Just when you thought the Interludes were a thing of the past… LOL

E-mail from Hell

From: crazyalirae

To: scarlettfire

Subject: Dodging Bullets

…and I’m not even on assignment. Imagine that. Not that *I* would ever get myself into any kind of trouble. Nope, not innocent, well-behaved lil’ ol’ me.

Yeah, right!

I can’t really go into details right now because if Blake catches me up again, I think he’s going to tie me to the bed… Hey, now there’s an idea…

Um, sorry? But seriously, I dodged a serious bullet this time. I need someone to smack me a time or two to get my head back on straight. I think it’s off its track again. *Sigh*

What are we gonna do with me?

Aw, crap… I think I hear footsteps.

BYE!

Ali

No comments: