Tuesday, August 19, 2008

CR: TFM ~ Chapter 1 Interludes

I added these in as I originally wrote the story for a way to get a better idea of what was going on in poor Ali's head.  I'm not sure if they work or not, but they're kinda fun.  :)

 

Note to Red

From: crazyalirae

To: Scarlettfire

Subject: YeeHAW

Hey Shana,

Just wanted to let you know that I think I’m a-gonna like my new assignment. He’s even cuter in person, if that’s possible, and has the goofiest personality. Caleb informed me that I shouldn’t be on this assignment very long, that it should be wrapped up in a few weeks, at the most. I sure hope not! <insert evil grin here> This could prove to be fun!

Just need to give his girlie the boot.

Hope you’re enjoying your deserted isle. See ya soon! Rumor is November – if I’m still on this assignment anyway.

Ali

No comments: