Thursday, August 21, 2008

Complicated

Mika's Note: Since I had to go register my new truck today, I sat and wrote this on my phone.  Yeah, I know, how sad am I?  But hey, it kept me occupied and now you get some fresh, new material

WARNINGS:  A tiny bit of bad language, sorta explicit scene, and some yummy m(ale)/m(ale) action...  You were warned.

(August 21, 2008)

"Hi, I'm Deke..." he began that night, "and it's complicated."

Complicated? Calculus is complicated. This? This shit was insane. Now, it all started out nice and normal and then, before you know it, his fangs are in my dick.

See? Complicated, my ass.

What's worse is, with the way he was sucking on me, I didn't even notice at first. But then I has to get nosy. I had to see what that beautiful mouth looked like wrapped around my cock. Freakin' idiot.

I pushed myself halfway into a sitting position and looked down at all those long auburn curls... And he looked up with those entrancing amber eyes and smiled.

And then I saw the blood.

Deke must've sensed my building panic because at that moment, he swallowed me whole, took a drag of my manhood like it was some sort of fleshy cigarette and made me come. Hard.

I woke up a few hours later, exhausted, hungry, and ready for more.

Deke grinned and handed me a glass of orange juice. "I told you it was complicated."

I repeat: complicated my ass.

1 comment:

Robin Snodgrass said...

I freakin' love it!!!

More please!