Monday, August 25, 2008

Code Red: The First Mission ~ Chapter 7 Interlude

Interlude: Note to Self (cc: Shana)

From: crazyalirae

To: Scarlettfire

Subject: Note to Self

Well, since you seem to know me as well as I know myself…

I like guns. And crossbows. And weapons. And… Well, I like ‘em a lot… I think I have to so I can do my job, but hunting? Noooo way. So whaddaya do when the hottest thing walking tells ya he wants to take you into the woods and shoot fuzzy creatures? And feathered ones too? Eeewwww….

Note to self: Get a grip.

But seriously, taking him into the woods: good idea. Killing things: bad idea. Maybe we can fish? I can deal with that.

Another note to self: Get a life.

Maybe I’ll just stay home, clean my guns and try and intimidate him? Won’t work? Didn’t think so. I tried. Only one option left…

One last note to self: Get a new boyfriend.

(NOT AN OPTION!)

Back to the drawing board, I guess…

Ali

No comments: