Thursday, August 21, 2008

Code Red: The First Mission ~ Chapter 4 Interlude

LOL  I think that, looking back, I was having entirely too much fun with this.

Another Letter to Shana

From: crazyalirae

To: Scarlettfire

Subject: Cowboy ~ or Playboy?

Howdy Partner!

Oh my gawd. Oh MY gawd. Is there really anything else to say? Oh heck, I’ve gotta say it again: Oh. My. GAWD!

But I’ve really done it good this time. Was it worth it? Oh, hell yeah. LOL. No help for me, I guess. Not sure at this point if I really want any help either. My only regret is that it didn’t go any further than it did. Did I just say that out loud?

Man, it’s been too long since I’ve been this close to a real man. Tired of all these leatherneck wanna-bees. And the drama! You’d think we were stuck with a bunch of women with a testosterone problem! Really! What a mess.

And now I’ve lost it all.

And what timing. Couldn’t expect anything less out of Albie and Bubble Gum Brain. As much as I hate to admit it, I think it was for the best. They kept me from really screwing up. Badly. Not that I like it or anything…

<in a tiny voice> Help!

No, not really. I don’t think I want to be saved right now. Give me a few weeks and ask me again. I’ve got to figure out how to refocus now. Just as long as he doesn’t smile at me, I should be okay. <rolls eyes> But I guess since he’s on his way to the East Coast and I’m on my way to Vegas, not much chance of that happening, is there?

Heck, who am I kidding? I’ve got it bad. And he knows it, too.

Eternally in trouble,

Ali

P. S. Blake introduced me to someone I think you might like. Cute AND buff.  And he can sing too! Meetcha in LV in a few months… Maybe we can go stalk ‘em both then. You game?

P. S. S. How’d he and I wind up here anyway?

1 comment:

Robin Snodgrass said...

That sounds like a perfect letter to a friend after what happened!

Well done as always!!

And, fun too! *G*