Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Code Red: The First Mission ~ Chapter 2 Interlude 1

Letter to Shana

From: crazyalirae

To: Scarlettfire

Subject: Cowboy

Hey Red,

WTF? How is this happening? I never thought in a million years I’d get the hots for a hick. But he is cute. Love those blue eyes. And that shit-eating grin of his. Whoooo…. <fans self> And I doubt we even need to get into how he looks in those painted-on jeans. Mmmm… Long legs that go on for miles…

Huh? What? Sorry. My bad. Drifted off there for a moment.

Yeah, yeah, yeah… I know what you’re thinking. And no, I do NOT have any plans on following through with my lust. No, really, I don’t. Geez, you’re starting to sound like Bryan. He had me in bed with him before I’d ever even MET him. Despite that’s where I’d like to be right now…

<huge sigh> So what now? It’s hard to jump in bed with a man when we’re always on this bus. Let’s not forget that the whole band is following us or with us at any given time. Oh joy oh joy. This has turned into a real adventure.

But I’ll behave. Or at least, I’ll try. Lemme know if you think I’ve gone off the deep end and then THROW ME A LINE!!

Ali

No comments: