Wednesday, August 13, 2008

About I Can't Walk Away

You may or may not know about my Ali & Blake stories, but either way, they had a rough go of it at first, but eventually pulled through and are as happy as they can be.  However, Ali kept nagging at me about 'what might have been' had she and Blake not gotten back together.  Where would she have been had she been pregnant that first time?  And how would she have coped if Blake had stayed with Leslie? 

All these questions swirled round and round in my brain until I finally came up with this story.  I'll post it chapter by chapter and tag it with a label of "I Can't Walk Away" so that it'll be easier for you to find.  This story so far has some foul language and the hint of some adult situations, but nothing explicit.  I think I'll be keeping this one clean as I'm sharing it with the Crazy Lady's writing group.  :)  I'm about half done at the moment. 

Enjoy,

Mika

No comments: